What Is the Appeal of Mini-Storage Investment?
Real estate investment is not for the faint at heart. It takes a lot of work, especially if you are a newbie. Compared to other types of commercial properties, mini-storage facilities tend to be a bit easier to manage. Here’s why:
- Mini-storage facilities usually have low overhead and expenses.
- Similar to strip malls or multi-family properties, they offer a steady stream of income through space rental.
- Storage complexes are pretty self-sufficient and don’t require a ton of management resources.
- Mini-storage facilities are in demand, with no signs of a slowdown.
How Velocity Can Help
If investing in a mini-storage facility sounds like a good plan, Velocity Commercial Funding will put you on a path to success. We offer loan programs that address your needs, even if you’ve had trouble getting approved in the past. Here are a few of our options:
- Stated Income Loans: This low-hassle program requires less paperwork, streamlining the lending process.
- Asset Utilization Programs: Asset utilization lets borrowers use stocks, mutual funds, retirement assets and other wealth measures to qualify for a commercial loan.
- Small- and High-Balance Loans: These options give our clients flexibility as they decide on the best investment to reach their goals.
- Programs with flexible loan terms: We’ll work with you to determine a loan repayment schedule that allows you to build wealth concurrently.
- Loans with no minimum credit score requirement: We understand that our clients are more than a credit score, so we offer programs that recognize all of the smart financial moves you’ve made in the past.
Contact Velocity Today!
We hope that reading this post has introduced you to the benefits of owning a mini-storage facility! If you are interested in learning more about this asset-building opportunity, contact Velocity Commercial Funding for more info.
Call us today at (800) 984-6830 or email us here to get more information.